15 July 2005 » Web development

Man, I don’t know what’s up with my typing lately, but I have misspelled “error” almost everytime I’ve typed it this month. And don’t get me started on “public.” I hope the JVM doesn’t think I’m a sketchball. It’s almost like a game of Mad Libs when I type up a method signature. And then there was that random mistyping of “this” today. I’m glad I caught that one before I sent the note…

Actually, that reminds me of a program I once wrote that parsed a DTD for its component elements. I had a static class called “TokenizeWrapper” and it returned a HashSet. I didn’t notice anything until a colleague jokingly told me to make sure there were no d(r)eadlocks in there.


Leave a Reply